Dog Accidentally Ingests Wild Psycoactive Shrooms

Roxy, an 8 month old Border Collie, enjoys running around and playing at the ranch. The veterinarian said, she apparently discovered some wild shrooms in one the cow pies locally. This video documents her reaction.

If your dog does accidentally eat any kind of mushroom It is best to assume they are toxic and to call your vet or the local 24/7 emergency vet for instructions on how to make your dog vomit and to help decide whether or not they need to be seen for an exam.

LEAVE YOUR COMMENTS