Man Accidentally Sets Fire To Garden Trying To Kill Bug

This is the shocking moment a man accidentally sets fire to his mum’s garden while trying to cook sausages.

Debbie Packer was excited when her son Aaron visited her home in Brisbane, Australia, and offered to start a BBQ for the family.

Trying to get the flames started, Aaron decides to pour some extra fuel straight out of a red container directly above.

Unsurprisingly, the flames erupt causing the fire to shoot up and catch the plastic container lighting it up.