The sport originated in England in 1974 and has been freaking people out since.
The rules are as follows:
1. Remove shoes and socks. Just an FYI, it’s “common courtesy” for the opponents to remove each others shoes and socks.
2. Link toes and connect the bottoms of your feet together.
3. Trap the other person’s foot for three seconds
4. Best 2 out of 3 rounds takes it.
5. Win toe wrestling and tell all your pals about it.
Oh, and just so you know, all feet are examined by a podiatrist before being allowed to compete!